Knightly News

First Self Defense class to be offered Wednesday night

The “A” Team, Gannon’s violence prevention group on campus, is hosting a free self defense class, led by Certified Martial Arts Instructor, John Bruno, for all students from 7-9 p.m. Wednesday at the Carnival Athletic Pavilion (CAP).

Students can pre-register at the Waldron Campus Center’s information desk, Health Services Center or at 6:30 p.m. prior to class at the CAP.

ISO holds Study Abroad Fair

The International Student Office is holding a Study Abroad Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday at the Palumbo Academic Center.

Not Just in Our Backyard: International homelessness

The Center for Social Concerns and the International Student Office will bring Gannon students stories of homelessness from around the world from 11 a.m. till 11:45 p.m. at Friendship Green. Grilled cheese and hot chocolate will be provided.

APB celebrates Native American Heritage Month

Gannon’s Activities Programming Board is bringing Mark Tayac and the Piscataway Indian Nation Singers and Dancers at 8 p.m. Monday at the Zurn Science Center at Room 104 in celebration of Native American Heritage Month.

“Entrepreneurs on Campus”

The Gannon community is invited to enjoy a free breakfast or lunch on Wednesday, Nov. 14, while networking with two successful entrepreneurs. Thomas Power, class of ’63, and Raymond Conrad will be providing a presentation and conversation in the Gannon University Old Main Ballroom. Breakfast is from 7:45 to 8:45 a.m. and lunch is noon to 1 p.m. For more information or to register for one of the presentations, visit www.gannonalumni.org/EOCnov2012.

To submit news tips to be featured in the Knightly News section, please send an email to [email protected] by 5 p.m. Sunday.