Knightly News – Feb. 13

Valentine’s Day Cutest Couple Contest Thursday
Photos will be taken in the Waldron Campus Center from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday.
The cutest couple will receive gift cards for Friday’s and Cinemark.

‘Visual Gifts, Home and Abroad’ reception moved
“Visual Gifts, Home and Abroad” is the theme for the annual photo competition celebration International Education Week at Gannon University.
Awards will be given at a public reception at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26.
Awards will be chosen by a panel of judges drawn from university faculty and staff.
A people’s choice award will be determined by ballots that can be cast in the Schuster Art Gallery by the general public during gallery hours from now until April 5.

SGA to hold open forum for President/Chief of Staff
The Student Government Association (SGA) will hold the President/Chief of Staff open forum at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Interested students should attend an info session. They provide information regarding the positions and the election process.
Attending an info session is mandatory to be placed on the ballot. If students are unable to attend the info session or have any questions, contact Melissa Bronder, SGA’s vice president of Academic Affairs, at [email protected].
Candidates may still be placed on the ballot if they reschchedule their info session in a timely manner. Also, any updates to the election process will be posted on SGA’s social media sites.

Theology on Tap: Moving Mountains
Parris Baker, Ph.D., will speak Monday about Black History Month for this month’s Theology on Tap.
Students should meet at the front desk of the Waldron Campus Center at 8:30 p.m. to walk over to Khao Thai, with formal discussion beginning at 9 p.m.