Knightly News

Presidential Debate
Presidential candidates Lexie Mastro and Angela Coustillac will be debating at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in Zurn Science Center Room 104.
The debate will last an hour. Candidates will be asked 12 to 15 questions, and will have 2 mintues to answer each question.

Renovation architects on campus
Two sets of architects are coming to Gannon to speak about renovations to the Carneval Athletic Pavilion and Nash Library.
On Tuesday, architects from The Collaborative, Inc. will be on campus to talk to students and gather input regarding the proposed modernization of the CAP. Student sessions are scheduled for 3 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m. in Palumbo Academic Center Room 1200.
On Thursday, March 22, Pete Confar of Acock Associates Architects will present plans and renderings regarding the transformation of Nash Library into the Student Learning Commons.  Student sessions are scheduled for noon to 1 and 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in the Yehl Ballroom, and at 7:30 p.m. in Room 219 as part of the regularly scheduled Student Government Association meeting.

Celebrate Gannon
Gannon University students, faculty and staff will gather at the university’s inaugural presentation of “Celebrate Gannon” Thursday, March 22, in the Waldron Campus Center.
The event, a showcase of the work students and faculty have accomplished, will take place from 1 to 5 p.m. Thursday throughout the second floor of Waldron.

To submit news tips to be featured in the Knightly News section, please send an email to [email protected] by 5 p.m. Sunday.