Knightly News

Homecoming Tickets
Tickets for APB’s Homecoming dance are on sale between now and Saturday and can be purchased at www.gannontickets.com.
Tickets are priced at $10, with a maximum of two tickets available to each Gannon ID.
Students attending the dance should print out their purchased tickets and bring them to the dance in order to be admitted.
The dance will be held 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Saturday at the Zem Zem Shrine Club.
The theme of this year’s dance is “All of the Lights.”
Shuttles to the Shrine Club will be available for use with pickup at the Gannon Arch, running every half hour.

Tickets for APB’s NYC Trip

APB’s annual trip to New York City is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 19. Tickets for the event will be released for purchase on www.gannontickets.com on Sunday, Nov. 6.
Two batches of tickets will be released at two different times throughout the day, 2 p.m. and 10 p.m.
Each ticket must be purchased with a Gannon ID at the price of $50.
Only one ticket is available to be purchased per ID.
Trip participants will meet at the Gannon Arch on Seventh Street at 12:30 a.m. on the day of the trip for a 1 a.m. departure.
The bus will arrive in New York around 9:30 a.m. The group will then be free to experience the city for the entire day.

“Dog Man” Davis kicks off H&H Week
Ken “Dog Man” Davis will be speaking 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 10, in Waldron Campus Center’s Yehl Ballroom.
This event will kick off the Center for Social Concerns’ Hunger and Homelessness Week.
Davis became known as the “Dog Man” for his reputation for sleeping amongst stray dogs during the many years he was homeless. Now he works for the West Side Catholic Center in Cleveland.
The Center for Social Concerns and APB invite you to hear the stories and experiences of a man who lived life on the streets.

To submit news tips to be featured in the Knightly News section, please send an email to [email protected] by 5 p.m. Sunday.