Food hacks improve

During my freshman year of college, I noticed something about my cafeteria eating habits.

I had a tendency to eat the same foods over and over again. I would always go to the deli or grill station. I would occasionally go to the main center, but I have a gluten allergy so I cannot eat a lot of the food there.

I would always grab some fruit as a side and sometimes grab one of the gluten-free desserts, which were always special because I cannot always find normal deserts anywhere.

After a while, I grew bored of the typical cafeteria food so I decided to try something new.

I made a mission to discover food hacks to spice things up and that is what I would like to share with you.

I discovered peanut butter can go with many different foods. It can go on an apple or a banana.

But wait, there’s more.

At the tea station, there is usually a bottle of honey.

An apple or banana with peanut butter and honey is one of my favorite things to eat here.

You can also put the chocolate fudge or any other ice cream syrup on fruit as well as ice cream toppings.

I would try this if you want to add more fruit to your diet and love ice cream toppings.

Now I’m going back to another peanut butter dessert.

One day, I decided to spread peanut butter between two gluten-free chocolate chip cookies making a sandwich.

Now, it’s one of my favorite desserts.

I like peanut butter, and I like chocolate chip cookies, so why not combine them.

One of my least favorite things to order is plain grilled chicken.

It tastes like the typical airplane meal to me.

In the past, I would have cajun grilled chicken, grilled chicken sandwiches and cajun grilled chicken sandwiches so I wouldn’t eat something that tastes like it is served in the air.

Then, I eventually grew tired of those.

One day after ordering two pieces of plain grilled chicken, I passed the marinara sauce near the pizza station. I decided to put it on and that was one of the best decisions I’ve made during my college career.

Every weekend during brunch, they serve scrambled eggs in the cafeteria.

There are some ways I like to spice it up.

They used to have cajun seasoning I would put on it, but they don’t anymore.

I did discover something else though: hot sauce. If you like spicy food and scrambled eggs, I recommend putting hot sauce on the scrambled eggs.

College cafeteria food can be very boring if you eat the same thing over and over again, but there are many food hacks to spice up the cafeteria food.

MIKE FUJITO