What are You most Looking Forward to with the Upcoming FSL Recruitment?

Bryce Gray; Junior Physician Assistant Major; Member of Delta Sigma Phi
“I am looking forward to meeting new people and deepening the bonds I already have here at Gannon.”
Courtney Rhoades; Junior Physician Assistant Major; Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha
“I am most looking forward to adding to my tree. The big/little process is one of my favorite parts about being in a sorority. My big and my little have become my best friends, and I cannot wait to meet new girls and help other people find that connection.”
Hannah Popovich; Junior Physician Assistant Major; Member of Sigma Sigma Sigma
“I am most looking forward to meeting new students around campus and getting to know them! I cannot wait for these ladies to find their homes and be welcomed into such a nourishing environment. Recruitment is my favorite time of the year, and I am looking forward to seeing our new members run through the curtain on Friday!”
Aiden Kutchma; Junior Physician Assistant Major; Member of Pi Kappa Alpha
“During FSL recruitment, I am most looking forward to getting to know a whole new group of people. It’s a great time to meet people with similar interests and academic/personal goals as yourself. Throughout the recruitment process, you create lifelong relationships and have fun doing so! It was an amazing experience and I recommend everyone giving Greek life a try. It has truly given me the best college experience possible and has given me the chance to be an active member of the Erie community and the Gannon FSL family.”