Knightly News: Week of September 15

Career Fair 

The 3rd Annual Gannon University Career Fair will be held on Tuesday September 19th from 11a.m. to 4 p.m. in the I-HACK building. Dust off your professional clothing, print copies of your resume and network across a variety of different businesses.  

The last Career Fair Prep Session will be held on Monday September 18th from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. A full list of the businesses attending can be found on EngageU. 

Homecoming Weekend and Inauguration 

Homecoming weekend invites university alumni, parents, families, and friends to campus from September 21-24. On Friday the 22nd Gannon welcomes their eighth university president Dr. Walter Iwanenko.  

The Inauguration Mass of the Holy Spirit will be held at 10:30 a.m. at Saint Peter Cathedral on West 10th Street. Following at 2 p.m. there will be the Inauguration Ceremony at the Warner Theatre on State Street.  

In the evening on the 22 a block party to celebrate the beginning of Homecoming weekend and Dr. Iwanenko’s Inauguration. The band The Groove will provide entertainment along with beverages, snacks, and more.