Kevin Hart, others starr in ‘Think Like a Man’

“Think Like a Man,” one of this year’s best romantic comedies, features a group of people who are not huge star material but work well and really mesh together.

The story is simple but to the point. The movie is about four women who had given up on trying to change their boyfriends or husbands.

They use information from a book written by Steve Harvey called “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.”

This is funny because throughout the movie all of the different male actors are calling Harvey a traitor and how he has gone to the other side instead of sticking with his kind.

The movie is broken up nicely because it really focuses on all four characters’ relationships in the movie.

It really adds to the fact that you can see controlling and happy relationships that people deal with on a daily basis.

Once the women start reading the book, they really start to change things in their men’s lives. One of the women in the movie, Kristen (Gabrielle Union), decides to get rid of all of her husband’s childhood toys.

When he comes home to see how much his house has changed, he is in shock. Throughout the movie they have titles for each different relationship, which is also very funny. The most interesting relationship to take place throughout the movie would have to be between the characters of Mya (Meagan Good) and Zeke (Romany Malco).

Zeke plays the character of the “player” who tries to get with women and is very good at it.

Mya plays the character of a formerly promiscuous girl who is trying to play hard to get with Zeke.

As soon as Zeke learns this is Mya’s plan, he flips the script and finds out how to counter her attack.

Along with that all of the other guys find out and decide to purchase Harvey’s book too.

This leads to them countering what all the women’s ideas were and for a while it works.

The funniest character in this movie by far would have to be Cedric (Kevin Hart).

He plays the role of a guy who had broken up with his girlfriend and throughout the movie they are always fighting.

Near the end of the movie he decides to apologize and she accepts him back. The funny part is when we see who the girl is; it leaves you dying with laughter in your seat.

“Think Like a Man” is a really solid movie, one that people of all ages can enjoy.

There aren’t actors that blow you away, but it’s a cast of characters that mesh well, creating a movie that will leave you feeling like you got your money’s worth.

ALEX FRYLING