Knightly News: Week of February 2

Housing Reapplication Process 

On February 2nd and February 6th, at 11am in Zurn 104 rising second years are welcome to come and attend housing reapplication information sessions.  

On February 2nd and February 6th at 11:30am in Zurn 104, upperlevel students are welcome to attend housing reapplication information sessions.  

There are an abundance of benefits to living on campus which include, but are not limited to:   

• All-inclusive utilities and Wi-Fi 
  • Fully furnished living space 
  • Shortened commute time 
  • Support and resources provided by live-in staff 
  • Aids academic success 
  • Financial aid and payment plans are available 
  • Free and frequent snow removal 

Find out more at gannon.edu/reslife or by emailing [email protected]. 

Student Safe Zone Training  

Members of Gannon’s Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee are hosting a student Safe Zone Training on Wednesday, February 7th, from 3 to 5:30pm.  

The Safe Zone Trainings provide opportunities to learn about the LGBTQ+ identities, gender and sexuality while also examining prejudice, assumptions and privilege.  

These training sessions are available to all Gannon students in both Erie and Ruskin. Ruskin students will have the opportunity to sign up for an in-person training March 4-7.  

After each training session, all participants will be given a take-home resource guide and an updated Safe Zone training sticket, which is a representation of completing the training and communicating to others that they are open to talking about and being supportive of the LGBTQ+ community.  

Spots for these training courses are limited; for those who want to register complete the form attached.  https://forms.office.com/r/en8jHg60D2