• November 2GANNON UNIVERSITY'S EIGHTH PRESIDENT WALTER IWANENKO, JR., PH.D. INAUGURATION IS SEP 22

Gannon University and Erie presented in photos

Photo credit Lori Steadman, Gannon University, SCA The Gannon Arts Knights took a day trip to Playhouse Cleveland Square to see the British Musical SIX.
Photo credit Lori Steadman, Gannon University, SCA
The Gannon Arts Knights took a day trip to Playhouse Cleveland Square to see the British Musical SIX.
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
Late night at the rarely empty Gannon Arch.
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
The Gannon Football team plays against Millersville on a cloudy afternoon at the McConell Stadium with fans cheering them on.
Mitchell Marsh, Activities Programming Board
The Gannon Activities Programming Board hosted a trip to Port Farms to offer students a chance to enjoy some flower picking, vendors and beautiful scenery.
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
A cloudy fall sunset on Presque Isle State Park.
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
Large signs from a vendor in Erie’s Wild Rib Cook Off & Music Festival in Perry Square to show off the many tasty items from the menu.
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
Dusk at the McConell Stadium with light brightly and proudly showcasing the Gannon University Sign
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
The Community Blood Bank hosts walk-in appointments in the 3rd floor of Palumbo Atrium for blood donors during a critical blood shortage.
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
Kiley Williams, Gannon Knight
Tri Beta Honors SocietY
The Gannon Tri Beta Honors Society volunteers at the Gannon Goodwill Garden at West Hall to help around the garden by weeding, watering and harvesting produce from the garden to give to people in need.
Tri Beta Honors Society