Annual Mid-Knight pancakes for students

It’s time for another fun event here at Gannon – the Mid-Knight Pancake Breakfast.
Breakfast is provided, courtesy of the President’s Office, for all Gannon students with a current student ID.
The breakfast will be served from 9:30 p.m. until midnight, Sunday, Dec. 8, in the Beyer Hall Cafeteria, located in Waldron Campus Center.
This is an opportunity to give students a break from studying for finals with food and a chance to relax with friends.
The breakfast is traditionally served by faculty and staff, including President Keith Taylor, Ph.D.
The menu features pancakes, breakfast sausage, steaks, shredded hashbrowns and milkshakes.
This is a way for students to see faculty in a new light, as well as reward them for a successful semester.
The Campus Police and Safety Knight Watch van will be on call for any students wishing to take part no matter their location on campus.
This way students can enter and exit the event safely.
Students can either call 814-871-7690, text 814-722-8232 or use the LiveSafe app to request a ride.
Gannon’s University Wellness department will be at the event handing out study ideas and the Recreation and Wellness Center’s finals week schedule.
Throughout the night, there will be various raffles for prizes.
Students can win t-shirts, mugs, bags or other prizes.
Volunteers are needed to help serve from 9:00 p.m. until midnight, as well as donations of fun door prizes for the students.
If you would like to volunteer or donate a prize (gift cards preferred), please contact Jeannie Kloecker at [email protected].