Annual Celebrate Gannon Friday

Everyone should make their way down to the Hammermill Center Friday to take part in Celebrate Gannon.
We know it’s a busy time of year for everyone, but this is the perfect way to digest your lunch before getting back to class, your place or hitting the gym.
Those who are presenting at the celebration are asked to arrive between 12:30 p.m. and 12:45 p.m. to set up their posters, and viewers can begin arriving at the Hammermill at 12:45 p.m.
At that time there will be about 15 minutes of opening remarks and reception.
Then, everyone is cut loose and can run around the Hammermill for three and a half hours looking at all of the posters, talking to everyone and yes, learning.
What can you expect to see? We have the answer.
According to Blackboard, Celebrate Gannon will “showcase of the academic accomplishments of Gannon University’s undergraduate and graduate students.”
There is a twist, though. While the presentations going on in the Hammermill will ensue from 1-4:30 p.m., there will be something similar happening in the Palumbo Academic Center at the same time as part of Celebrate Gannon.
The presentations going on in Palumbo, or “platforms” as they have been named, will cover topics such as engagement, undergraduate research and graduate research.
The Engagement Presentations will be going on in Rooms 2207 and 2210, Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship is in Room 2201, Undergraduate Research is in Rooms 2205, 2209 and 2014 and Graduate Research will go on in Room 2200.
We hope you can all attend Celebrate Gannon and appreciate the hard work that the Gannon Family did.