Singing Valentines come to Gannon

Before you know it Valentine’s Day will be here, and love will be here once again. not that it ever left. What better way to welcome it than with song?
It’s a great idea, right? Well, lucky for you Alpha Psi Omega, Gannon University’s theater fraternity, will be going around Gannon and Erie spreading love through song for a small fee of $5 around campus and $10 off campus.
The traveling troupe will stay within the confines of East Avenue, Pittsburgh Avenue, Lake Shore and 38th Street.
For that fee and such a personalized gift, you can’t go wrong. Couple that with some flowers and you had to do no work for a great day.
There are six songs that you can choose from. They are “We Go Together” from “Grease,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” by The Beatles, “Just the Way You Are,” by Bruno Mars, “Love is an Open Door,” from the movie “Frozen,” “I’m Yours,” by Jason Mraz and “The Longest Time,” by Billy Joel.
If you’re worried about the quality of singing, don’t be.
We can vouch for the singing squad that you will be getting your money’s worth and receive some high quality singing good enough to make your lover blush.
If you are intrigued by this amazing offer then we recommend that you call 814-808-LOVE.
That is the direct line to the group. It’s kind of like if you were to call Billy Joel’s manager. Different people, same quality.
We hope to see the troupe running around Gannon and Erie gracing all those who cross their path with their vocal abilities as they serenade you into a romantic evening of fine dining and dancing.
If that’s not the case, take-out food and a movie is sometimes the best date night there is.