Take time to visit Nash Library

By now you have probably heard about the renovations that the Nash Library underwent.
Lots of time and effort went into the remodeling of the interior of the building, and we can all agree that it looks quite different inside.
Sometimes change is a good thing and in this instance that cliche saying rings true.
The “new Nash” gives students a contemporary place to study, hang out or grab some coffee and sit by the fire with a good book.
On the first floor, there is the new Urban Cafe, which serves quick to-go snacks and coffee.
Don’t forget to get a coffee card; you get a free coffee after nine purchases. Also, to celebrate the new opening you can opt to be placed in a raffle for an Amazon Echo, coffee basket or Kindle.
The second and third floor provide lots of spaces for students to study. For group work, they can grab a side room and crank out some group reviewing before a test.
The third floor is different from the second because it features long wooden tables with two lamps per table. There is also a reference book section right by the stairs. It sort of has an old-style feel to it with a modern twist.
The building also utilizes a lot of natural light through giant floor-to-ceiling picture windows.
The Writing & Research Center, STEM Center are on the bottom floor and the Technology Services Center is on the top floor, so if you’re looking for those services, they are all conveniently located there.
Overall, we recommend that everyone go see the newly renovated library. A lot of time and work went into making it great for you so enjoy it. It has a lot to offer.
You might find your that your GPA will thank you for it.