With finals quickly approaching, students will be spending more time than ever hitting the books, which naturally leads to the study munchies.
We’ve all been there and there’s nothing worse than really getting into your study grind and having your stomach growl.
These quick and easy No-Bake Energy Bites are customizable to any college student’s taste or budget and are guaranteed to get you through all 16 chapters of chemistry that you have to relearn in five hours without one stomach grumble.
1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter or other nut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup old-fashioned oats uncooked
2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut (toasted if you wish)
1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal (this gives you late night study energy)
6 tablespoons of chocolate chips or other add-ins like raisins
1. In a large mixing bowl combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
2. Add in other ingredients slowly while mixing in between additions.
3. Stir and fold mixture until all oats are evenly coated.
4. Place coated oats in the fridge until it has set up then remove from the fridge and shape into bite-sized balls.
5. Store energy bites in an airtight container in the fridge until study time in the library.